Are you experienced in advising companies on their Technology Strategy? Are you ready for challenging projects where you manage large IT programs, or assist in large (IT) organizational changes? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central? We are looking for great candidates with 6+ years of experience to strengthen our team.
Our customer provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and legal services to national and international clients.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
By using your experience on the edge of business and technology you will lead projects that deliver crucial value to our clients. Projects differ from fast paced strategy assignments that need to be done within weeks to big transformations that take months to complete. Typical projects and activities that you would take part in are:
- Mergers and acquisitions, from IT assessments to post-merger integration activities, working from beginning to end. Doing analysis on the IT landscape working towards a deal as well as post-merger integration activities like coordination of projects in application rationalization, data migration or systems integration;
- Technology transformation projects, from tool selection to execution and implementation. You will act as a linkin pin between business and technology by advising the leadership and/or CIO on crucial decisions;
- Analyzing the As-Is IT landscape of clients and contributing to the development of the strategy for the coming years, as well as working with the client to reach these strategic goals. For example writing a roadmap for making the move from on premise to cloud based solutions, as well as supporting the actual move;
- Developing the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Sharing your best practices and continue your own development in new technologies and ways of working (i.e. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, DevOps).
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics);
- You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience, experience within consultancy would be favored;
- You are able to advise clients on the edge of Business and IT and have a deep understanding of developments in specific industries;
- You have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams.
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
- You are driven by results and able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- You are analytically and communicatively strong;
- You don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice;
- You are a team player, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus.
30 januari 2019
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.