You and your immediate colleagues are responsible for the technical infrastructure, the control and application software of more than 600 workstations of your colleagues.
Our customer is an international company. As a globally operating independent engineering firm, they have the ability to successfully realize new infrastructural ideas with the help of 600 specialists.
The IT department is undergoing a phase of further professionalizing and thereby improving the quality of their work. As a team, they attach great importance to a customer-focused and service-oriented attitude. They like to keep things in order and see it as a challenge to continuously make small and big improvements.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You have experience with managing, delivering and implementing improvement plans for the network environments and the associated security.
Their environment consists of HP servers and also a number of virtualized servers. Part of this is a Citrix farm with which they offer the users a graphical workplace (VDI). Another part of their environment is in the branches that are connected by VPN. You can use your technical knowledge to maintain the IT infrastructure as optimally as possible. You advise on (complex) ICT issues. You solve problems and repair failures and you also take care of the installation of updates and upgrades of third-party software.
- We are looking for an IT professional with a broad experience in IT;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in system administration and network management (Windows Server 2008 and 2012R2, O365, VMWare, Citrix, HP, Aruba, WSUS);
- We think it’s a plus if you also have experience with firewalls.
- You work mainly from our head office, but sometimes you’ll need to travel to another European office;
- You communicate easily in English;
- You have a strong analytical thinking ability and find it a challenge to bring structure to a complex ICT environment, to make connections and to monitor quality;
- You are eager to learn, stress resistant, you have humor and you are not afraid to give your personal opinion;
- You are a good listener, you are service-oriented and you can act as an advisor;
- You can give and receive constructive criticism, in order to ultimately achieve the best result. You have experience with information security.
30 april 2019
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.