As Infrastructure Analyst, you will be working on the base IT infrastructure in order to keep it operational and develop it in line with the journey towards the future. You will play a crucial role in the IT related projects supporting the business while advising and implementing the best suitable solutions.
Our customer is a global company working in the oil industry. They refine and market fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives globally.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- The day-to-day operations to keep the central Microsoft based infrastructure for the total infrastructure operational;
- Follow up change requests from the business;
- Implementing solutions in line with the corporate regulations;
- Participating in projects and advising in the best suitable solutions;
- Supplying out of office support (standby services);
- Monitor, and timely report regarding, the systems and take appropriate actions to solve problems, bottlenecks and failures;
- Perform installations, updates and patches on the servers without interrupting the daily operations;
- Document and maintain procedures and processes as well as software and hardware setup;
- Arrange knowledge is shared with your colleagues;
- Working together with the Support desk in order to solve issues (second line support);
- Design, implement, document and support the total domain on the different locations, in the areas like but not limited to Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS, anti-virus, MS Exchange, MS SQL, backup and (disaster) recovery;
- Be involved in conceptualisation, implementation & maintenance of new projects (Office 365, MS Teams, VDI Renewal, Datacenter move, Azure enablement, …).
- Five years of hands on experience;
- Bachelor degree (or the equivalent by experience) in business, information systems or related discipline;
- Analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area;
- Good knowledge of IT governance and operations;
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
- No nonsense team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator and works well with others;
- Independent, taking ownership, social, communicative, ability to explain complex technical issues and result driven;
- Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral — more interested in results than personal preferences;
- Dutch & English language skills required;
- Willing to occasionally travel to other sites and datacenters (mainly NL and BE).
30 maart 2020
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account manager / recruiter