You will provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise’s solutions architecture. Solutions include systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
As a Solutions Architect, it’s your job to assure that envisaged solutions become reality. In this business role you feel comfortable in both deep technical workshops as in management-level presentations. To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs.
The Solution Architect collaborates closely with Business and Enterprise Architects to ensure solution architecture aligns with Group enterprise architecture.
Our customer is a global company working in the oil industry. They refine and market fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives globally.
Our client Offers:
They are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders. They are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Design and lead the implementation and integration of modern IT services and solutions that enable new product and service offerings for a digital world (mobile apps, data driven solutions, digital customer journeys) and design and integrate with future proof local and group enterprise systems and services.
- Act as the primary technical liaison between project managers, key users, partners and suppliers, SAP Core Competence Center, external business stakeholders, etc.
- Pinpoint architectural questions and concerns, work with stakeholders to identify solutions and objectively evaluate them (based on cost, feasibility, business value, constraints, …) and present clear and succinct recommendations to business and IT management;
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes and business requirements;
- Manage and develop all aspects of the architecture (integration, data, application, security, infrastructure) for a broad scope of projects, working closely alongside application analysts, partners and suppliers that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative;
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models;
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture;
- Document all solution architecture design, analysis work and ensure proper support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of three years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations;
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture;
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture;
- Organizationally savvy, with a good understanding of the enterprise’s political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade political waters.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations;
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements;
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
30 april 2020
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account manager / recruiter