Software Development creates and delivers technology solutions for our Clients and Associates. Whether internal or external, they enable people to do things more efficiently and in a streamlined fashion. The global team developed their primary customer portal, the Call Center Dashboard, IVR portals, integrations and other real time processes for their Clients. In addition to the global team, their customer has many international development teams. All creating state-of-the-art solutions in – and for – a fast-paced environment. For internal constituents they develop custom workflows that enable Functional Areas to operate more efficiently and provide different types of reporting for them.
As a Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for realizing new- and continuating the build of existing architectures throughout the full software life cycle of complex modules, brokers, web services, and other state-of-the-art software.
You must be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, possess a consistent track record, and have excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and Client focus. You must be able to work across multiple facets of their – often international -projects and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Do you have sharp analytic capabilities and love to create innovative solutions? If this fits you, they are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
Our customer is one of the world’s fastest growing cloud strategy companies, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1,500 companies around the world and to more than 350,000 users. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on this company for customized strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform, including; Disaster Recovery, Contact Center/Call Center, VoIP telephone systems / Unified Communications, Virtual Desktops, IaaS and more. They have over 300 employees worldwide, 60 of whom work at the European headquarters in Rotterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Design, develop, test and document:
- software solutions
- IVR applications
- reporting solutions
- Provide support for cases raised by Clients (CRM);
- Provide support for cases raised by ICT (SDP);
- Coaching less experienced colleagues;
- Reviewing code of colleagues;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary;
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and adhere to secure development guidelines;
- Support ICT in deploying software solutions, i.e. preparing change requests and assisting in the execution (4-eye principle).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or similar);
- At least 8-10 years of development experience;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in .NET C#;
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities;
- Design Patterns;
- Deep understanding of .NET as development framework (4.0 and above);
- Understanding multithreading in .NET (Threads, locking) – this is a must!;
- Experience with WCF infrastructure – preferred;
- Experience working with SQL server (T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL / DML, ADO.NET, linq to sql);
- Experience with WPF development- strongly preferred;
- Understanding of DataBinding and the event model behind it – strongly preferred;
- High EQ (Emotional Intelligence);
- Attention to detail;
- Suitable for working in a fast, dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development. Desire to work with Scrum or Kanban required;
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence) is desired but not required;
- Experience with Perl is desired but not required;
- Experience with OTAP/docker is desired but not required.
- Problem Solving;
- Customer service;
- Oral Communication;
- Written Communication;
- Planning/ Organizing;
- Team player.
15 april 2020
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account manager / recruiter