- Improve site related customer experience;
- Optimise business processes in order to decrease operational time and increase customer oriented time;
- Enable digital 3rd party collaboration for mobility, e-mobility and current business 2.0;
- Enable fast deployment of technology.
Our customer is a global company working in the oil industry. They refine and market fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives globally.
Our client Offers:
They are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders. You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Site Infrastructure Expert is responsible for the performance, maintenance and continuous improvement of the infrastructure and applications installed at their stations.
- Support the Business Infrastructure Coordinator and Engineering Department with the maintenance of the equipment and applications installed on their stations – PTO/PTI, POS, BOS, hand-held terminals, scanners, product databases, loyalty terminals … – both owned by them or installed by partners;
- Act as 2nd line support (Helpdesk Engineering = 1st line) for the operational teams – SPC, DPCC, Dealer Performance, Engineering, Site Infrastructure Experts – to resolve issues or to support new installations at new or existing sites;
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing Department, Digital Platform Coordinator and Digital Customer Journey Coordinator on integration issues & challenges between the station and the CLM loyalty backbone;
- Pro-actively align with dealers to obtain insight in the day-to-day operation of the stations, the challenges their dealers face, gather feedback from implemented changes;
- Pro-actively identify possible improvements, taking into account market, business and technological evolutions, or act on improvement requests from the business. Translate business requirements into solutions and align with the infrastructure supplier(s) where required;
- Follow up on new technologies; a.o. by attending conventions and contacts with suppliers;
- Keep documentation of system setup up to date.
- Manage small/low to medium complex infrastructure projects end-to-end, i.e. from project charter to roll-out across the network;
- Participate in large and more complex projects, representing the site infrastructure stream;
- Write clear functional and technical specifications and collaborate with infrastructure suppliers on development and implementation;
- Manage roll-outs of new infrastructure upgrades over the entire Benelux network, ensuring roll-outs are delivered on time and within budget and reporting back to the involved internal and external stakeholders;
- Escalate risks and issues to the Senior Site Infrastructure Expert or Digital Manager Retail in a timely manner to keep ongoing projects on track;
- Define performance indicators to measure the impact and success of the projects;
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Bachelor/A1 level education;
- ≥3 years of relevant experience;
- Profound knowledge of one or multiple components of fuel retail site infrastructure: POS systems, BOS systems, payment terminals, integration with SAP;
- Awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental matters;
- Basic knowledge of project methodology (Prince2, Scrum).
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of networks: switches, routers, firewalls, protocols;
- Basic knowledge of (mobile) payment processes – acquiring;
- Basic IT knowledge (applications, interfaces, etc).
- Analytical skills combined with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work in a structured and planned manner;
- Ability to work autonomously and take decisions within the boundaries of his/her role;
- Ability to work together in a team with colleagues having different expertise.
30 april 2020
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.
Account manager / recruiter