You are responsible for coordinating tests and implementations of selected new applications, as well as improvement and maintenance of existing applications. You ensure an optimal working of the applications and support the business processes that run through the various applications and IT platforms used by our customer.
Recently their team was involved in projects to integrate 75 aquired retailsites within landscape, setup of new backoffice for retailsite shopmanagement, implementation of new fuel pricing module, Robotics Process Automation.
Our customer is a global company working in the oil industry. They refine and market fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives globally.
Our client Offers:
They are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders. They are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Perform problem-solving in cooperation with other IT teams and/or external suppliers;
- Deliver application support to users of applications and interfaces in order to ensure optimal use of IT solutions;
- Test, implement and maintain software systems and integration between applications;
- Perform analyses of business needs for existing or new applications;
- Explore and propose possibilities of (new) information technology to improve or innovate business processes;
- Ensure continuous improvement of own activities in terms of quality and quantity;
- Plan of and report on own activities within the departmental planning.
- IT know how on Bachelor level (or the equivalent by experience);
- At least 3 years of experience in an application support role;
- Software development experience, preferably .NET, C# or PERL;
- Microsoft Office Suite and corporate reporting tools such as Business Objects;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques;
- Knowledge of functional and technical business infrastructure;
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge (networks, interfaces, MS SQL databases, etc).
- Good expression skills in Dutch and English (French is a big plus);
- Ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way;
- Strong communicative & negotiation skills;
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver;
- Pro-active thinker;
- Quality & service minded;
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility;
- Independent team player, enthusiastic, pro-active, open minded, good communicator;
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing.
30 april 2021
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account manager / recruiter