You are the one that plays a crucial role in the transformation journey from a fuel and commodity company to a dynamic mobility player providing modern customer value propositions with new products and service offerings that match the expectations in the modern and digital world. In order to support the journey, they are looking for a no-nonsense IT Infrastructure Analyst with strong affinity to Networking and Security to strengthen their IT Operations team of 7 specialists.
You will be working on the base IT infrastructure in order to keep it operational and develop it in line with their journey towards the future. You will play a crucial role in the IT related projects supporting their business while advising and implementing the best suitable solutions.
Our customer is a global company working in the oil industry. They refine and market fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives globally.
Our client Offers:
They are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders. They are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- The day-to-day operations to ensure the availability, performance and security of the network infrastructure;
- Follow up change request from the business;
- Implementing solutions in line with the corporate regulations;
- Participating in projects and advising in the best suitable solutions;
- Supplying out of office support (standby services);
- Monitor, timely report and take appropriate actions to solve problems, bottlenecks and failures;
- Perform installations, updates and patches on the networking and security components without interrupting the daily operations;
- Document and maintain procedures and processes as well as software and hardware setup;
- Working together with the support desk in order to solve issues (second line support);
- Be involved in conceptualization, implementation & maintenance of new projects.
- Five years of hands-on experience;
- Relevant degree(s) or equivalent experience in specialty of IT Network & Security;
- Experience with technologies as Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalling, TrendMicro Apex One and Deep Security, Cisco Meraki, Cisco ISE, Microsoft, VMware, McAfee MVision;
- Experience in network administration, information security and security network protocols & frameworks;
- Proficiency with encryption, VPN, GPO, AD, Web filtering, MFA, log management;
- Good base in scripting language (Python, PowerShell).
- Good expression skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way;
- Strong communicative & negotiation skills;
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver;
- Pro-active thinker;
- Quality & service minded;
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility;
- Independent team player, enthusiastic, pro-active, open minded, good communicator;
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing.
30 april 2021
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.
Account manager / recruiter