Our customer is one of the world’s fastest growing cloud strategy companies, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1,500 companies around the world and to more than 350,000 users. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on this company for customized strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform, including; Disaster Recovery, Contact Center/Call Center, VoIP telephone systems/Unified Communications, Virtual Desktops, IaaS and more. They have over 300 employees worldwide, 60 of whom work at the European headquarters in the Netherlands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Work alongside a wide variety of functional areas including Cloud Engineering, Voice Engineering, Data Engineering, and Software Development;
- Effectively and independently take on tasks/work inside multiple projects simultaneously;
- Standing up new systems as necessary;
- Develop and implement new application/system monitoring;
- Proactive monitoring of systems and applications;
- Deployment automation configurations;
- Deployment of applications;
- Write maintenance plans and execute appropriately;
- Be available for after-hours on-call as necessary;
- Systems Security and Patching;
- Troubleshoot performance and functionality problems and investigate alarms as needed;
- Write technical documentation and Methods of Procedure for new systems and applications;
- Be able to work independently but share knowledge with others, including writing documentation, and work on group projects.
- Bachelor of Science (HBO) in Information Systems or a related discipline or equivalent job experience;
- Solid written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work directly with other engineers in a professional consultative manner;
- Technical certifications such as LPIC, RHCSA/RHCE, or Microsoft certifications a plus;
- Strong Linux administration skills;
- Proficient in automating tasks on Linux systems with shell scripts;
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP Network knowledge;
- Understanding of systems security fundamentals;
- Web server configuration such as Apache or Nginx
- Container technologies such as Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Understanding of Agile Development, SDLC, and CI/CD;
- Proficient in automation technologies applications: Continuous Integration systems, Ansible, Puppet, etc.;
- Windows administration and automation skills a plus;
- Experience or knowledge of operating with compliance-based controls (PCI, HITRUST, GDPR, ISO, etc.) a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Motivated individual willing to invest time in learning new systems.
30 juni 2021
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.
Account manager / recruiter