The Voice Engineer is responsible for understanding, maintaining, and supporting the VoIP network applications and infrastructure for their client base. The three focus areas of this position are on Broadsoft Hosted PBX network components, the Enghouse and ECS call center solutions and Aspect/Voxeo IVR platforms. In addition, the Voice Engineer acts as a second-level troubleshooting resource for both new installations and post-installation support.
Our customer is one of the world’s fastest growing cloud strategy companies, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1,500 companies around the world and to more than 350,000 users. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on this company for customized strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform, including; Disaster Recovery, Contact Center/Call Center, VoIP telephone systems/Unified Communications, Virtual Desktops, IaaS and more. They have over 300 employees worldwide, 60 of whom work at the European headquarters in the Netherlands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Managing the tactical and operational activities of the VoIP infrastructure;
- Supporting 2nd line client requests;
- Provisioning updates and patches, structural maintenance and deploy patches to systems and hardware;
- Monitoring of their telephony systems and performing daily Preventative Maintenance;
- Writing technical documentation such as changes and problems;
- Troubleshooting client incidents;
- Research and development of technical aspect of new product rollouts;
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience;
- Possess a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical fields or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of VoIP systems and minimum of 3 years SIP experience;
- Knowledge of Broadsoft, Enghouse, Aspect and/or Acme Packet;
- Troubleshooting experience is required;
- Network engineering experience required;
- Conceptual network knowledge is required;
- Capacity management;
- Experience with Linux or similar operating system;
- High-level EQ (Emotional Intelligence);
- Skilled with Protocol Analyzers (sniffers): Wireshark, Palladion/OCOMM, or other;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Visio, Outlook, Excel, and Word;
- Project management experience with the ability to develop project plans; Coordinates projects;
- Experience with technical writing;
- Good oral and written skills, both in English and in Dutch;
- Preferred knowledge of Asterisk, Audiocodes, or other SIP-based technology considered;
- Preferred experience with ITIL-processes, preferable ITIL V3 certified;
- Basic understanding of routing/switching Cisco or Juniper is preferred.
- Problem Solving;
- Decision making;
- Strives to increase productivity;
- Takes responsibility;
- Team player.
30 juni 2021
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.
Account manager / recruiter