As an IT Support Specialist, you will be a key member of the IT Infrastructure team. You are mainly responsible for supporting your colleagues for all matters IT. Together with the team you are also responsible for maintaining and improving all systems.
Our client is a fun, fast moving International company, with a strong focus on sustainability. They embrace colleagues who breathe these values and push together the circular IT market forwards.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
This is a dynamic role with varied tasks, but your activities will among other things include:
- Make sure the IT and telco systems run smoothly across the whole organization;
- Distribution of hardware, incident resolution, and mobile device management;
- MS System Administration;
- Provide first and second line support using TOPdesk;
- Support the process of defining and implementing change requests (ITIL);
- Actively participate in improvement of the IT infrastructure.
- MBO level 4 degree in IT;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in providing support using TOPdesk;
- Experienced in MS system administration (MCSA, MCSE) and workstation management;
- Experienced in telco systems, RDP and MDM.
- Service-oriented and hands-on. Experience with TFS and ITIL is considered a plus;
- You speak Dutch and English;
- You have a hunger to learn. If you don’t know how to solve a problem today, you make sure that you know how to solve it tomorrow.
30 november 2021
Neem contact op met de persoon hiernaast. Vul de velden in, of bel 085-8770636, of mail naar email@example.com.